- Improves lymphatic circulation within the skin which has a detoxing effect
- Improves lymphatic flow helping to reduce puffiness
- Helps to brighten the skin by exfoliating dead skin cells and reducing dead skin cell build up on the surface of the skin
- Stimulates the microcirculation of the skin which brings blood to the epidermal layers therefore nourishing skin cells and contributing to faster skin cell turnover
- Aids cellular regeneration in sluggish and mature skins
- Encourages better hydration in the epidermal layers by increasing blood flow
- Unblocks pores, especially around the T-Zone and can effectively remove blackheads if the skin is adequately prepared before hand
- Stimulates lymphatic circulation, aiding removal of waste products and toxins
- Breaks down myofascial adhesions in tight muscles
- Removes latic acid from sore muscles after sports events
- Disperses cellulite when used in conjunction with Infra Red Treatment
- Increase the arterial and venous blood circulation, producing an improvement in skin colour
- Improved cell metabolism due to improved blood circulation
- Decreasing fluid retention
Vacum Suction is one of the many machines used at Puhoi Beauty & Spa to help people look their best. We use it extensively during facials and also our body treatment series, and sometimes during massages too. Vacum Suction is termed an electrical treatment because it is plugged into the wall, however no current is discharged onto the skin during this treatment, the current merely creates the sucking action for the machine.
Click here to book a body treatment which uses Vacum Suction Treatment – The package is called Detox Dream and is fabulous for detoxing the body and for reducing the appearance of cellulite.
Click here to book a facial treatment which uses Vacum Suction Treatment – The Squeaky Clean Facial will leave your skin glowing.