Supporting Puhoi, Ahuroa, Mahurangi, Waiwera, Warkworth, Orewa, Millwater and Silverdale areas, providing professional beauty, body and massage treatments in a beautifully appointed custom built salon nestled in a relaxing countryside setting. With over 25 years experience and an Internationally qualified therapist you can trust us to look after all your beauty and wellness needs. Book in today, late nights and Saturday appointments available also. Eftpos and Credit facilities available.
Puhoi Beauty has all your needs covered including:
- International standard customized facials including a variety of facial machines
- Lash and brow treatments
- Body treatments
- Natural nails
- Massage including: Swedish Remedial Relaxation Massage; Myofascial Release; Hot Stone Massage; Aromatherapy Massage; Sports massage; Neurokinetic Therapy; Dysfunction assessments and muscle testing and more
- Gift vouchers beautifully gift wrapped with complimentary Cleopatra Bath Milk
- Spa Luxury Escapes
- Retail facial products
- Soulistic lifestyle gifts
Why people love visiting Puhoi Beauty:
- Location – Puhoi Beauty is nestled in the countryside and is only a short 5 minute drive from the tunnels. We offer a truly relaxing haven. The salon has been custom built and includes a shower for body treatments and will soon have an outside vichy treatment facility.
- Experience – You will be receiving your treatments by an internationally qualified therapist who has run the two biggest beauty schools in Auckland with 25 year experience both in NZ and abroad. Only the best quality products are used and include: Collin Result Time; Medik8; OPI; Spa Ritual.
- You can trust us to look after you – Puhoi Beauty is more than your average lash and wax service. Michelle has worked in the biggest spas in London and has worked with famous skin care producers such as Eve Lom in person, this has afforded us a wealth of experience which we use to get you the results you really want for your skin.
- We help you to lead the life you want – We offer the usual relaxing Hot Stone and Aromatherapy massages but our passion is helping people to actually lead functional pain free lives. We have helped numerous people to resolve tightness’s and dysfunctional patterns that have persisted for years, we have helped people back into the sports they love, and we been able to reduce pain that has haunted people for years! Michelle has devoted a lifetime to learning a range of massage styles to meet all needs.
- We make your life easier – We are a convenient one stop shop, you can get all your treatments on the way home from work… leg wax, facial, lash tint and back massage can all be achieved in 2 hours and for less than $160. As you will be the only person in the salon you are also welcome to bring your children should you need to, in fact there is a great playground at the Cheese Factory Cafe on the way here…
- Down to earth, no pressure environment– Puhoi Beauty is in operation to serve you, they love all aspects of beauty and health and you will be treated in a non judgmental environment with no pressure, just relax and enjoy some ‘you time’. We really really love what we do, you will always get great service with a smile here.
- Pamper Me Perfect: For those preparing for a special event or off on holiday, you will be primped and preened and leave feeling like a princess. This package includes: Deluxe Manicure; Foot Bliss; Body Polish; Deluxe Facial – Allow 3 hours. $200.
- Friends Forever: Want to treat a loved one to a pamper session and have a chance to catch up in a tranquil setting where you won’t be interrupted? For this package you will each receive: a glass of bubbles or juice and revel in each other’s company while each person receives: Deluxe Manicure; Foot Bliss: Allow 3 hours. $200.
- Tropical Retreat: Wish you were on holiday but can’t be? Purchase a Tropical Retreat instead. We begin the treatment with a Hot Oil Head Massage to set the mode to ‘relax’, follow this up with a Coconut Back Scrub; and Tropical Back Massage. Allow 60 minutes. $99.
- Detox Dream: Is your body feeling sluggish, do you wish you had more energy? This package makes a great gift for a loved one, and an even better SPRING CLEAN for yourself. Begin the treatment with a detox tea, then receive a Full Body Brush; Anti-cellulite treatment; Lymphatic Drainage Massage. Allow 90 minutes. $120.
- Champagne Luxury Escape: For those wanting the full sensory experience and complete indulge this treatment is the ultimate international spa package and our most popular gift voucher. The package begins with a relaxing Foot & Tea Ritual; Hot Oil Hair Treatment; Body Bliss Supreme Treatment; then a breaks for a light lunch and glass of bubbles from the famous Puhoi Cheese Cafe delivered to us and enjoyed in specially provided courtyard in a bush setting; Then resumes treatments with a Deluxe Facial; and finishes with a Re-Balance Massage. Allow four and half hours. $275. Warning, this package will leave you supremely relaxed so it is best to schedule the whole day off.
All these packages can be sent out as a Gift Voucher with free postage and special gift packaging. If you don’t see something to suit your needs here we are happy to make a custom package for you, phone 021 1372757 to discuss your specific requirements, we are more than happy to help.
What makes Puhoi Beauty Different
Finding balance in life is vital and your relaxation and welling being is our priority. Step into the tranquil welcoming space and feel the tension melt away, from the moment you walk through our door you are our only priority, you will receive international quality care in a relaxing environment, and you will leave feeling great. Puhoi Beauty is really passionate about they are doing, you cannot be in an industry this long and not love it. That passion shows in what we do. Our clients say that it is the attention to detail that they love about Puhoi Beauty treatments, the scented candles, the fresh herb tea at the end of a massage treatment, the hot towels, the genuine care given to every client…
And finally, a small word about philosophy. Puhoi Beauty is here to serve you and loves doing so. We want you to be able to afford to look after yourself more often, that is why our prices are reasonable and will remain so. We cant wait to be of service to you and hope to see you soon.
Michelle has 25 years experience in the beauty industry and has run the two biggest Beauty Schools in Auckland. Sign up to Puhoi Beauty’s FREE e-zine for great monthly specials and at-home beauty tips.
|Your New Zealand
Web Site Directory